Visite nuestro sitio en Español
“R.A.I.” the Reliability.aiTMChatbot
Are you interested?Apply On Web
Posting Notes: CO - Henderson || CO - Henderson || United States (US) || Operations and Generation || 60115:ES PO Equip Sys Analytics || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: Senior Salary Range: $90,000 to $120,000/ year -- Principal Salary Range: $104,000 to $145,333/ year
This role will provide the following critical functions:
- Vibration analysis on critical rotating turbomachinery in the Colorado region
- Support generation facilities with analysis and recommendations for safe operation, improved machine reliability, and reduced maintenance cost for a broad range of equipment including motors, pumps, blowers, compressors, etc
- Lead an expanding vibration condition monitoring program and strategize efficient methods for data analysis utilizing technology
- Support data consistency and integration with Monitoring and Diagnostic Center and Asset Performance Management software
- Advise on any balancing work necessary on turbomachinery and other auxiliary rotating equipment
- Maintain machinery diagnostic and protection standards and audit functionality of machinery diagnostic and protection hardware and software in region
- Specify monitoring requirements for new equipment installations and witness acceptance testing of critical rotating equipment
- Applies extensive technical expertise and has an understanding of the basic principals of other related disciplines. Fully demonstrates the unique technical skills and core competencies for this engineering level by applying technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques to lead projects of moderate to large size, scope and complexity.
- Largely self-directed work is expected to result in the development of new or improved techniques, procedures and standards. Supports the development of technical documentation (including but not limited to designs, testing, calculations, reports, standards, etc.)
- Without appreciable direction exercises considerable latitude in determining ongoing technical support for project activities within areas such as Operations, Maintenance, Testing/diagnostics and Regulatory. Provides field engineering oversight and direction for activities such as support , testing, installation, inspections, commissioning etc.
- Coordinates/leads multiple projects or portions of projects (including phases such as research, design, equipment selection, procurement, installation and commissioning). May lead more critical projects with oversight of a higher level engineer or supervisor.
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact in the bid/evaluation processes including preparation of bid documents, completion of technical evaluations for proposals and providing recommendations for selection. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination with internal and external organizations.
- Effectively and with precision resolves difficult technical/business matters both inter-organizationally and with outside customer/vendors with all formats of communication.
- May assign tasks to and/or direct engineers, technicians, craft personnel and other support staff including coordination and review of work assignments. Provides guidance and mentoring to less experienced engineers. Responsible for continuous self development of technical skills and competencies.
- Leads activities such as budgeting, estimating, forecasting, accounting, work order management, in support of engineering projects.
Minimum Requirements Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from ABET accredited curriculum (or recognized equivalency)
- 5+ years relevant engineering experience
- EIT/FE (Engineer in Training/Fundamentals of Engineering) required
- Ability to demonstrate the unique technical skills and core competencies for this engineering level established & documented by the organization.
- PE (Professional Engineer) registration may be required depending on business need
- Category III vibration analyst certification
- Experience balancing rotating equipment
- Certification in infrared thermography, lubrication, motor testing, ultrasound, etc.)
- Experience with prevalent vibration monitoring equipment such as Bently Nevada products.
Are you interested?Apply On Web