The use of visual display to relay information to employees and guide their actions. The workplace is usually set up with signs, labels, color-coded marking etc..., so that anyone unfamiliar with the assets or the process can readily identify what is going on, understand the process, know what's being done correctly and what is out of place.
Tip excerpted from: The Professional's Guide To Maintenance And Reliability
Visite nuestro sitio en Español
View all Events
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software
80% of Reliabilityweb.com newsletter subscribers report finding something used to improve their jobs on a regular basis.
Subscribers get exclusive content. Just released...MRO Best Practices Special Report - a $399 value!DOWNLOAD NOW