Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Brüel & Kjær Vibro is the leading worldwide independent supplier of condition monitoring solutions for rotating and reciprocating machinery. Our comprehensive suite of services fulfills the most demanding applications for machine protection, condition and performance monitoring.
For 60 years, Brüel & KjærVibro’s monitoring solutions have successfully reduced downtime and maintenance costs, while increasing machine reliability for our global customers in a number of industrial applications and machines.
Our product range includes:
- VCM-3 – One step ahead of all other field device with advanced detection and diagnostic descriptors that rival rack-based systems at a fraction of the cost. Powerful processing capability, easy to install and an ideal edge device for the cloud.
- DDAU III – State-of-the art monitoring solution for wind turbines. This and its earlier versions have been installed and successfully monitoring more than 30,000 wind turbines world-wide.
- VC-8000/SETPOINT® – Our flagship plant-wide rack-based system for protection, condition monitoring and diagnostics. Innovative data storage with powerful data historian interface.
- VIBROPORT 8000 – Condition monitoring on the go! Portable multi-channel analyzer for vibration monitoring and diagnostics of machine faults.
- VIBROSTORE 100 – This new palm size monitoring device provides flexibility and advanced analytics that is user friendly.
- Complete range of vibration sensors and transmitters (acceleration, velocity and displacement) for all types of applications.
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reports
- Find out how to optimize your machines!
- Free eBook: 11 Problems With Your RCA Process and How to Fix Them
- Alignment, Vibration, Balancing and Ultrasound Training mapped to UPTIME® ELEMENTS
- Asset Performance Management and Reliability Software