Visite nuestro sitio en Español
Lubrication Engineers is the one source that you can rely on for all your lubrication reliability needs, making it easy for you to take care of your company’s valuable assets while still growing the bottom line. Our comprehensive line of high-performance lubricants includes industrial oils, extreme pressure greases, food grade lubricants, gear oils, open gear lubricants, synthetic lubricants, engine oils and many other lubricant and reliability solutions. We manufacture and distribute high-performance lubricants, which far exceed the performance of conventional lubricants in a wide variety of industrial and automotive applications. To complement our lubricant offering, we offer lubrication reliability products and services, including solutions for oil analysis, storage, handling and transfer, contamination exclusion, contamination removal, education and training. LE's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and technology center is located in Wichita, Kan., with additional distribution out of Knoxville, Tenn., and Las Vegas. Sales, customer service and technical support functions are based in Fort Worth, Texas. The company's international presence includes distributors in more than 60 countries.
The LE difference
- Comprehensive product line & full-service support
- Complete reliability program, including lubricants, reliability products and services
- CLS and/or ICML certified local lubrication consultant to visit on a regular basis
- Corporate technical support to offer expert advice and troubleshooting
A trained, local LE lubrication consultant will work with you to provide a detailed report recommending lubricants, application methods, usage amounts, and drain or lube intervals, as well as reliability products to ensure your program's success. Click here to find a consultant near you.
Do you view lubricants as assets or consumables? Are you discarding perfectly good oil? In this video, LE explains how our proven Lubrication Reliability Program will set you up with the right high-performance lubricant for the application, and show you how to keep it clean and dry with our reliability products and services. You'll experience increased uptime and profits as a result.
Call or email us to discuss how LE can help your operation's lubrication reliability efforts.
- MRO-Zone.com Online Bookstore
- Job Postings for Maintenance and Reliability Professionals
- Special Reliability Reports
- Download Reliability Graphics
- Uptime Elements Implementation Guide
- IoT Digitalization Strategy Framework
- Watch Reliability Videos
- Follow Reliabilityweb.com at LinkedIn
- Connect with Terrence O'Hanlon, CEO