By registering for an event (“Event”) held by Reliabilityweb.com Inc. or one of its affiliates (“Reliabilityweb”), each attendee (“Attendee”) acknowledges that he or she has read and agrees to these terms and conditions.
1. Conference Code of Conduct. Attendee will comply with the Reliabilityweb Conference Code of Conduct set forth at Reliabilityweb Conference Code of Conduct
2. Waiver of Liability. Attendee assumes all risks associated with Attendee’s attendance and participation in all on-site and off-site activities that are part of or incident to the Event. Attendee will indemnify, defend and hold Reliabilityweb, its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, sponsors, successors and assigns harmless from all damages, loss, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) and liability arising out of or related to Attendee’s attendance and participation at the Event, including without limitation, any damage caused by Attendee or any of Attendee’s guests to any facilities utilized by Reliabilityweb for the Event.
2.1 COVID-19 Waiver. Attendee acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. Attendee acknowledges that Reliabilityweb has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. Attendee further acknowledges that Reliabilityweb can not guarantee that Attendee will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. Attendee voluntarily accepts the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from participation in the conference. Attendee hereby releases and agrees to hold Reliabilityweb harmless from, and waive any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to persons and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection participation in the conference. This liability waiver and release extends to Reliabilityweb together with all owners, partners, agents, contractors, sponsors, exhibitors, employees, and their successors. View Reliabilityweb.com's COVID-19 Policy
3. Release and Consent. Attendee hereby grants permission to Reliabilityweb to use his/her image, likeness and the sound of Attendee’s voice as recorded on audio, video or other type of tape or recording mechanism during any on-site and off-site gatherings during the Event without payment or any other consideration. Attendee understands that his/her image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed. Attendee waives any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to such use. Further, Attendee agrees that Reliabilityweb may use his/her name and contact information such as email address: (a) as necessary for the Event; (b) for optional customer satisfaction surveys and feedback; (c) to provide information to Attendee about its products, services and future events; (d) for forwarding to other attendees of the Event; and (e) for forwarding to companies who may also contact Attendee with further information; provided that these companies consist of reputable suppliers of industrial maintenance products, services and training services
4. Cancellation Policy. No refunds will be made for cancellations. All cancellations by Attendee must be made in writing. Attendee can substitute a person from the same company by request.
5. Payment Policy. Payment can be made by credit card at the time of registration, using: Visa, Discover, Master Card, or American Express. Check payment is accepted and can be made out to Reliabilityweb, 8991 Daniels Center Dr. Suite 105, Fort Myers, FL 33912. Purchase orders and wire transfers are also accepted, please select the appropriate payment method when registering and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions (otherwise Attendee will hear from the Reliabilityweb team within 72 hours with payment instructions). Payment must be received in full prior to the Event; otherwise entry will not be permitted.
6. General. RELIABILITYWEB HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE EVENT, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. These terms and conditions constitute the complete understanding of the parties regarding the subject matter hereof. No amendment, modification or waiver of any provision of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect and such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to effect the intent of the parties and shall be reformed to the extent necessary to make such provision valid and enforceable. No waiver of rights by either party may be implied from any actions or failures to enforce rights under these terms and conditions. RELIABILITYWEB WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IN NO EVENT WILL RELIABILITYWEB’S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE EVENT(S) WHETHER IN ACTIONS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT RELIABILITYWEB HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, EXCEED FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS (US$500). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS ARE AN ALLOCATION OF THE RISK BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS IN ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. The laws of the State of Florida will govern these terms and conditions. In the event of a dispute arising out of or related to these terms and conditions, each party will give the other prompt notice of the dispute, and both will meet promptly for good faith discussions to try to resolve the matter. If that fails, such dispute will be resolved by final and binding arbitration before a sole arbitrator, who is an attorney, and will be administered by the American Arbitration Association under its then-current Commercial Arbitration Rules. The decision and award of the arbitrator will be final and binding, and the award rendered may be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Lee County, Florida. The arbitration will be held in Lee County, Florida. The arbitrator must enforce the terms of these terms and conditions and will have no authority to award any damages in conflict with or in excess of the limitations and exclusions set forth in these terms and conditions. All notices must be in writing and shall be effective three (3) days after the date sent to the other party’s address given herein. Purchase orders will be for the sole purpose of defining quantities, prices and describing the registration(s) to the Event(s) to be provided under these terms and conditions and to this extent only are incorporated as a part of these terms and conditions and all other terms in purchase orders are rejected.
Updated February 2021